Tuesday, August 21, 2012

25 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

One of my favorite bloggers posted something like this and I got to wondering if I could possible come up with 25 things- well, here you go!

1. My middle name is Peralta,
2. It used to be Martinez.
3. I was a mariachi when I was younger. No, you will never see a picture.
4. I have more dresses than most people have clothes. No, you haven't seen them all.
5. My favorite designers are Kate Spade, Adrianna Pappel, and Eliza J.
6. I will be a millionaire by the time I'm 40.
7. Yes, I have a plan. :)
8. I'm allergic to almost everything! If I ever go down in front of you there is an
epi-pen in my purse.
9. My pet peeve is lazy people.
10. I almost always have a packet of fruit snacks in my purse.
11. My life is a musical- we sing to wake up, go to sleep, eat, go up the stairs, down
the stairs, clean- you get the picture...
12. I'm extremely girly, but I can still use a hammer.
13. My first car was a Toyota.
14. My greatest ideas come in my sleep- usually at 3 am.
15. I sleep with a pen and paper next to me- for that reason.
16. I like my house clean, but my car is almost always dirty.
17. My favorite color is royal blue, followed by plum.
18. I sew, and garden for relaxation- yes, I realize how boring this makes me.
19. Decisions I make are almost always Bible or financially based.
20. I cut every one's hair in my family- including the dogs- this saves us about
$1000/year!
21. I can remember the price of almost anything I have ever bought.
22. I don't remember most of anything else, including what I wore yesterday.
23. I have never had a drink of alcohol, smoked, or done anything questionable much less illegal.
24. I don't think enough people smile so I try to do my part  and smile at or compliment
everyone I meet.  This drives Kiohud nuts because I end up with admirer's...
25. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE polka dots!!!

This was surprisingly easy for me to do. I think this is in part because I am such a hermit and don't usually share much about myself with anyone... If anything, hopefully this amused you for a little part of your day! Feel free to comment and tell me something(s) I dont know about you!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment