Monday, August 6, 2012

Change is upon us!

I finally found time to blog!!!! Ok, ok, not at the hour I planned but we are still adjusting our new schedule. I've been away from blogging for so long it feels like I have way too much to catch up on- so I'll do my best to summarize!

Summer:
Despite the heat, summer is one of my favorite times of year. The whole family is home and so extra hands plus no commuting makes the work fly by and leaves us with lots of time to play! We got out of town a few times this summer but mostly took advantage of local places for fun, it was really a wonderful break with tons of family bonding!

Back to school:
For some one like myself that hates change- we sure have a lot this school year! To start- this year is the first time that ALL of my children will be in school!!!! Cecelia and Emily were both accepted to ASU Prep. Jacob will be at Faith North at the end of August and Hannah will start at the end of September when she turns 3. This has us on a pretty crazy schedule (keep in mind both schools are downtown about 25 mins away) Everyone goes in at the same time but Jacob and Hannah will get out at noon, Emily at 3:30 and Cecelia 4:10 or 5:45 when she has sports. (See why I love summer!? ) Thank God we have figured out a pretty good  carpool system so I may not have to commute as much as last year!

Financial Changes: Business changes, selling properties, changes in leases, and hopefully buying a much needed new car- we have lots we still would like to do this year!!! Once I find the best way to do them I can share it with you and hopefully save you some hard earned cash!

I think that is all for now my friends. I would like to ask you: Many of you have sent me requests for blogs on specific financial topics, please resend your ideas either by comment on the bottom or you can message me- I have no idea what I did but I some how deleted the folder I had them in!

I'll be back soon friends- this time I promise!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment