Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello, I'm Sophia!

Welcome to my very first blog! So here we go- My name is Sophia. I am a 29 year old Christian mother of 3. I have been married to my awesome husband for 10 years- I'll introduce my family to you a little further on...






 As for me, I am a stay at home mom who runs a small fashion marketing/sales business out of my home. I have worked in finance for over 10 years- real estate, credit, insurance, and investments. I  love dealing with anything financial. Clothes and fashion are my hobby, but what I love most is my wonderful family!

Let me introduce you to the members of my family:

Kiohud- my hubby (no, he is not Japanese) Kiohud and I have been married for almost 11 years. Yes, if you are doing the math we got married at 19!!! Being married this young isn't exactly the easiest way to do things- but to me, it is proof that God honors commitment and being faithful to Him. Kiohud is a Fire Engineer, and musician. He is my best friend!



Amazing Emily!-Emily is 10 years old and will always be my baby girl! 
She is one of the smartest kids I will ever meet. She amazes me every day, with her witty responses and her sharp quirky comebacks to anything I say. Don't let her shy exterior fool you- she really is a funny kid!


Funny Jacob- I am convinced that God gave me Jacob so that I could laugh every day! Jacob is 4, but has a personality that is much bigger than him. Dinner time in the Sanderson home is usually spent laughing at something silly Jacob is doing. Anyone that knows Jacob knows that he loves a: batman and b: skeletons (don't ask, I still have no idea why)! I am sure I will have TONS of Jacob quotes on here...



HANNAH!- Hannah is only 2 years old but so far is the loudest and toughest child I have! She's far more bold than Emily and Jacob put together and she loves to explore and play. Most of all she loves to pick on her big brother! The sentence I hear most during the day is "MOM- Hannah is being mean!"  



Nana- My mom lives with us. While most of you might think that is crazy- I love it! She is always here to lend a helping hand, with the kids or around the house. With Kiohud's schedule (24 hour shifts) and the business, there is no way we could function without her- I love my mama!


CeeCee!- My  15 year old niece Cecelia and I have always been very close. This year when my sister Janet unexpectedly passed away there was no question- she was going to stay with us! Cecelia hasn't had the easiest life in her short 15 years but she is no doubt one of the strongest kids I have ever encountered. When I look at her I know God has something huge waiting for her because of all that she has been able to overcome. She has become like one of my own, and while I know I will never fill her mother's shoes- I will do my best!

This is my family!

So why would a mom with no time to think write a blog? Well, working from home I lack human interaction! I have so much to offer and I want to help people with finances, fashion and life. What better way  to reach out to people than secluded in my own home?!

No comments:

Post a Comment